Friday, February 12, 2010

The 1980's 2nd Grade Style

Today was the BIG day! Today was 80's day at Red Mountain Elementary. BayLee was a little unsure of this one. She said "Not to be offensive.....but I look ridiculous". As I was doing her hair and getting her dressed she said "How could these people dress this way?". THESE PEOPLE?? Those people are me!!! The 80's were the greatest and here she is.....

I made her pose the 80's pose.....

As I was pegging her pants she was a little concerned.....

7 comments:

Doty Family said...

That is hilarious! She looks totally 80's, though! Cute, cute!

Maggie said...

Oh this is the cutest thing I have seen in such a long time!!! I love the pants!!

Kris said...

I totally love it!!!!

the sutton clan said...

YeaH , the 80s were all about looking ridiculous! But we did it with Chutzpah! and what gives?! no crimped hair?! or the wearing of two pairs of socks of different colors scrunched together?!

J-Mom said...

She's adorable!

Becky said...

She looks adorable! I remember the 80's... does that make me old? hmmm... are they doing the 90's too?

tifsong said...

mandee.
i am not a facebooker currently and i was just wondering how you are. so i came here.

i hope all is well.
love
TIF

http://tifsong.blogspot.com
http://tifphotography.blogspot.com