Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Halloween Time!

WHEW! We made it past Halloween and boy did we end up with a lot of candy. It is crazy how many pumpkin heads you can fill up in three hours. I think we ended up walking three miles at least. We covered way more ground than we ever do. I told Adam everyday should be Halloween, it would get us out walking as a family. I had a great time with the kids and Adam. We go a couple miles away from our town because I prefer to do the door to door style and not car to car style in trunk or treat.
We met up with some friends and ran into a lot of people that we know, so that made it even more fun. Next year we need to just all go together.
Before we went Trick or Treating our church had a really fun Chili cookoff and carnival for the kids. It was so much fun and it was really great to have the kids eat dinner before instead of after.

This is the best picture I got of Mia I hate to say. My camera is dying a slow painful death so good pictures are hard to come by. She made a cute witch.
This is part of our group. At one time there were about 15 kids from BayLees elementary all going together. It was so much fun.

BayLee and her friend Daryn with Logan in the middle of course.

I am not sure what the tongue sticking out thing is all about but BayLee did it in most
pictures. This was when Mia was trying to figure out what was going on.


2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Cute, cute kids. It was kinda of diffrent, not going with the Dovers. Glad you guys had a good time.

J-Mom said...

Very cute. Looks like lots of fun!