Thursday, November 12, 2009

How Do I Love Thee?.......

1. I love the way you make me smile.
2. I love the way you make me feel.
3. I love that you are a great daddy.
4. I love how hard you work for our family.
5. I love that you are my best friend.
6. I love that we can have food fights while we carve pumpkins.
7. I love looking into your eyes.
8. I love going on our weekly dates and I love that you know how important dates are to me.
9. I love that we can still be in love after 12 years.
10. I love that you love going to musicals and you aren't afraid to admit it.
11. I love that you will watch chick flicks without putting up a fight.
12. I love that you snore. (That means you are alive)
13. I love that you talk, dance, and sing in your sleep.
14. I love that you still imitate Beavis and think you are sooo funny.
15. I love that you let me be who I want to be and don't force me to be anyother way.
16. I love your eyes.
17. I love that you put your family first and always want to spend time with us any second you get.
18. I love that you love me.
19. I love that you can fix anything that needs to be fixed.
20. I love that we are together forever and that makes me want to be a better person.
381


3 comments:

the sutton clan said...

You just about made me cry! You guys are just so awesome... and I haven't even met your husband yet! Seriousely- let's get together this spring/summer.

Doty Family said...

Awwwwwww cute!

tifsong said...

this is beautiful. truly. beautiful.