Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Girl After My Own Heart


Can I just tell you how much I love this little girl? She is such an example to me. She always TRIES to be nice to everyone and tries to make everyone feel included. Granted there are times she has an "emotional moment" but I will totally accept that and love her for that. BayLee just goes with the flow and loves to express herself through her clothes and her random hairstyles. She is getting to that age where she knows what she wants and will ask me to do her hair in that way. This particular morning she wanted two buns on top and one in the middle. I asked her several times if she was sure (because I knew it would be kinda silly) but she was sure. I tell you what, she walked up to that school so full of confidence it really made me think and it made me realize what a great kid she is. I could have convinced her to do her hair otherwise, I could have convinced her to wear matching socks (she is in a multi sock color phase), I could have convinced her to do just about anything. But I let her be who she is and she was so sure of her self and I think that is what really matters.
**As she was headed to the door, she asked me to take a picture for the blog and she came up with the title of this post. **

No comments: