Saturday, October 3, 2009

BayLee is my little social butterfly. She will talk to anyone and everyone and by the end of the conversation they become her "new bestfriend". I love that about BayLee. She is so thoughtful of others and tries to make everyone feel included. I know that she has a special heart and loves to have friends around her all of the time.
Yesterday she had a friend over for 7 hours so we decided to make homemade pretzels. What good kids these two are. They were bummed we had to run a few errands so I pretended I was their chauffer, then at the drive through car wash I told them that we were then in a submarine. They loved it and jumped right on board with it. I love it when kids use their imagination!!! I am grateful that we can have video games and tv around and still balance "good ole play" right along with it. Most of all I am thankful for my cheerful daughters that make life worth it all.

No comments: