Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Logan

I can't believe that Adam and I are old enough to have a child that is 11! Logan David Dover turns 11 today and I just can't say how much I love him. He has such a great sense about him that can either make you laugh or if you chose to, drive ya crazy. He has a contagious personality and I am excited to see him grow up even more. I sat in church today thinking that a year from today he will be old enough to pass the sacrament. He is no longer a cub scout, he is a Boy Scout. He has grown up so much this past year and is always amazing me by his quick wit and sense of humor.
11 years ago today I was a scared mom starting out on a new journey and it has been a wild ride but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He has a strong testimony in the gospel and I hope it continues to grow even more. He is our number one son and is a joy to my life and my family's life.
WE LOVE YOU LOGAN!



3 comments:

mindy said...

what a cutie! Happy B-day Logan!

Doty Family said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!! Sorry we had to miss your party! J.D. was sad, but we've got you a present. Hope it was a great day!

Kris said...

Wow, you really have grown up. I remember when you were born and it's so fun to look back on those pictures and see what a young man you have grown into. Happy Birthday!!!