Thursday, June 4, 2009

Reunited Friends

Yesterday I was able to see a great friend I hadn't seen for at least 13 years. It was so much fun to see Tasha Wilson (now Lawerence) and her cute little family. They were on there way to Las Vegas so we met at McDonalds. This is the same place I have met up with a few other "old time" friends. It was great to talk about the good ole days and the great days that we live today. She was always such a great friend to me in highschool over in Italy. She was such a sweetheart and had the sweetest mother too.

Isn't it great to have those kind of friends that no matter how long it has been since you have seen eachother, you just pick up where you left off and move forward. It was wonderful. It reminded me of how great it is to be a friend and to have friends.

I am so grateful for technology. Without facebook, or MySpace there would be a lot of people that I would NEVER find. I have friends all over the world from living overseas and slowly by slowly we are able to all reconnect.

This is my wonderful friend Tasha. Love ya girlie!! To the rest of you. If you ever come to Zion National Park or Las Vegas. Please call!!! I live right by both of those places.


Here we are as "responsible" adults and mothers.


Of course we had to revert to the "good ole" days!!

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

That is so much fun! Good times, huh?