Monday, June 29, 2009

Pay It Forward

Here's how it works. The first 5 people to comment on this post will get something neat from me. If you can't see a comment button on this page, click on the title of this post, then you should find a comment section at the bottom of the post. Any problems send me an email.This offer has some rules and limitations so please read carefully.
1. This will be an item homemade by me especially for you however it is a surprise..(but you'll love it!) I can't even give you a hint!
2. You will receive your item some time this year (2009.)
3. I must be able to contact you via email. So make sure I can find your email address if your not sure just put it in your comment
4. You must respond back to me with your mailing address after I send you an email confirming that you are one of the lucky 5!
5. In return you must post this giveaway on your blog and make 5 things for first 5 people to comment. (If you have recently done this giveaway on your blog I will count it!) This step is the most important! I will check your blog for YOUR giveaway before I send you an email.

5 comments:

the sutton clan said...

please no home made ice cream. My mail man would hate me forever.... :-)

Dover Fam said...

Ah man! There goes that idea. :)

lisavengesta said...

hey, i want to do it! i'm just slow on the uptake! so you should take us two :)

Doty Family said...

Yeah! I love homemade.

Kris said...

I will do it! Especially since I have 6 months to get it done!!!