Sunday, May 10, 2009

The People That Call Me Mom+2 dogs

Posted by Picasa
I love this day. I love to reflect on my calling in life. There is nothing better than being a mom. I think the only thing that compares is being the daughter of my wonderful mother. I love the understanding I now have of what it means to love unconditionally. I now understand why mom told me "no", I now understand the importance of chores, the importance of responsibility, the importance of patience. I now understand why my mom told me "no" when I asked for something in a store. I love my mom, I love that my kids love me. I love the moments when I can laugh at their jokes, I love that I can cry when they cry. I love that I am the one they come running to when someone has hurt their feelings (never mess with the mother bear). I love that they are always (well most of the time)make me laugh. They keep me busy, they make me laugh, they make me cry. I am so thankful that I have had the chance to bring three wonderful children into the world. I am so thankful that my mom brought me into this world.
Being a mom is the GREATEST ROLLER COASTER RIDE ever made. :) Happy mothers day.

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Your a great mommy too! Love you! Hope your day was great!

Kris said...

Reread this post when you get down! Cuz you are a great mom!