Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Madness

Posted by Picasa
I figured I would never get caught up if I just did a day to day Spring Break post. Spring Break has come to an end and man did we have fun. After our day to McD's with our friends we went to Cedar City and stayed a couple of days with Grandma and Grandpa Boggess. Took in a 5 mile round trip hike up the canyon. The weather was perfect and Mia even tried out Grandmas sunglasses. We went through a car wash (remember it is Cedar City-cheap entertainment)! Adam had the whole weekend off so we spent time together at a park and had good ole KFC for our picnic.
We had fun but am I sad to see Spring Break end??? I will leave that to you to answer.

1 comment:

The Pope Family said...

Your spring break was early! Ours is the second week in April.