Sunday, March 15, 2009

Makeover Night

While Adam and Logan went on their one on one time, BayLee and I did makeovers! It was so much fun and between you and I, I was really nervous! But we had a blast. BayLee thought of it. She wanted us to do a fashion show too but I told her we would have to save that for another night. The night before her and I went to a movie, Coraline. DO NOT SEE IT!!! For a review go see what I wrote about on my other blog, Some of This and Some of That.
I will forever think of moments like these with my children. We had so much fun being girlie and we can't wait for Sophie to join us!!!

Before Toes
After Toes
BayLees updo
BayLees makeup done by me

My makeup done by BayLee

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

Cute, cute, cute! You should let Baylee do your make-up all the time!! Sexy Momma!