Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Bunny Foo Foo

I thought this was too funny to keep to myself. So yesterday I went to our local thrift store, Deseret Industries, and found an easter tree for BayLee and Mias room. I am trying to get one for each room, but anyways. As BayLee and I were untangling the ornaments and redecorating it, BayLee said "Mom. Too bad there aren't Pilgrims to hang on this tree." I said,"BayLee, honey. That is the wrong holiday. The Pilgrims are Thanksgiving." She said,"No. They are easter too." So I asked, "How are they Easter". She then belted out in song "Little bunny foo foo hopping through the forest. Picking up the Pilgrims and boppin them on the head." Then it all made sense to me. I went to my bedroom and died laughing!!!!! I will never think of that song the same now. So funny what kids hear.

4 comments:

Doty Family said...

HE, HE, HE!!!!! Cute Miss Bailey

Lacey said...

Love it! How did you mangage to keep a straight face all the way to your room? I would have lost it right there.

TIFFANI♫ said...

that is quite funny for sure! bless her! :) hehe.

the sutton clan said...

That is awesome. You should make some pilgrams for the tree. Priceless.