Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DisneyLand Romance

Well, we made it back from our great vacation and we had a blast. Such a great way to spend a birthday. This year you can get in free on your birthday but we had three day park hoppers so instead of getting in free I got a $70 gift card to spend in the Disney Stores. That was so great. I got me a purse and a hoodie jacket. We had a blast playing like two little lovebirds around the park. It was so layed back and stress free. DisneyLand just makes me smile. I always hate to leave but it was time to get back to the kiddos.
We spent time with my Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Lynn and their son Jordan. It was good to see family we don't ever really get to see. They took us out to dinner at Rainforest cafe and that was such a fun environment.
We had a sporty rental car, Mazda3. Adam was in heaven driving that car. It made us feel young and less minivanish! Here are just a few of our pictures.....enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Active Ackleys said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!! Happy to see you home safe. Happy late birthday by the way. I was waiting for you to get back. I thought about you all weekend.

TIFFANI said...

this seriously looks like so much fun! i emailed you. just so you know. the dramatic story! :P

Doty Family said...

YOU JUST MADE ME SUPER EXCITED, not that I wasn't already, but oh my heck!!! How fun! I don't know if I can wait 2 more weeks!!!!!!

the sutton clan said...

how fun! so a park hopper- what parks do they have in CA? Magic Kingdom and MGM... what other ones are there there?

Dover Fam said...

The park hopper actually gets you into California Adventure (on Disney Property) and Disneyland. They are connected, but in order to get into both parks you need a park hopper. California Adventure is geared more toward California and Pixar. There is also Knotts Berry Farm, Sea World in San Diego, and Universal Studios in Hollywood. I loved Universal Studios when we went a couple of years ago. So much fun!!!! Ready to go back RIGHT NOW!!!! :)

J-Mom said...

Enjoyed the pics. Still laughing at the "feeling less minivanish" comment.