Friday, February 20, 2009

Tool Time With Dad

Hooray for tax returns! We actually got the girls bunkbeds around Christmas time but I didn't want to put them up until I got new bedding so I could make it a big deal. It was so fun looking for pink and brown bedding.

BayLee, Mia, and Dad put together the beds the other night. Okay, so Mia was just there for the photo op...way to many little pieces for the mouth obsessed baby!! But BayLee was right in there with Dad screwing the screws, holding the pieces steady, and just being a great helper. The next night she was helping him with the van but I didn't get pics of that. She loves her dad so much.

I will get pictures of the finished product with the CUTE CUTE CUTE bedding.

Oh my GOSH she is cute. I just want to eat her up.
Daddy and his girls.

BayLee making sure it is all done just right.


See those posts leaning up against the wall? Well, I went over in that corner to get a "better" shot and they all fell on my toes.....MAN it hurt.

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

I love it when the kids get to do projects with dad. Can't wait to see the pictures of everything put together!