Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Talk the Talk, Walk the Walk

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

I may be a little strict but food is NOT allowed in my living room. It is a very hard rule but the kids are really good about it. I have told them that there is an imaginary electrical fence right as you step into the living room. If you go in there with food you will get shocked.

Lastnight I walked into the living room and saw this.......




BayLee eating icecream OUT OF THE CARTON on MY COUCH.
Of course I flipped out, she pointed and I saw this.......


HELLO!!!!! So then I had to get after Adam for setting the
example. Man oh man.......

This is the "I have been caught" face.

7 comments:

Active Ackleys said...

That is so funny!!! We have the same rule in our home, but for some reason, it doesn't apply to daddy.

Kris said...

LOL!!!! That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Lacey said...

Hee! Hee! I bet you can imagine how often I have to get after Jason for breaking the rules. I guess they are still kids at heart.

J-Mom said...

LOL!!!! Thanks for sharing, that was great! The box of ice cream just sitting on the couch!

J-Mom said...

This also reminds me of one of my dear children that loves to sneak an apple, then hide somewhere else that's not the kitchen and eat it---but NEVER throws the apple core away! I hate finding that apple core!

the sutton clan said...

ooh-wee! BUSTED! That should be the pilot episode of COPS: Good Dads Gone Bad!

The Wright Family said...

lol... do you ever feel like you have 4 kids instead of 3? Sometimes our husbands are just big kids, but we gotta love 'em anyways! The "no eating outside of the kitchen" is supposed to be a rule at our house too, but for some reason, whenever I stop paying attention the food and drinks migrate... hmmmm... BuStEd!