Thursday, December 18, 2008

No School Today

You will never believe it! There isn't school today because of SNOW!!! It has been over 10 years since there was a snow day in St. George, Utah. Lastnight we were delivering the first round of neighborhood goody plates (which I promise myself eachyear I won't do it again) and the snow was coming down pretty hard. I said to Adam, "I bet there isn't school tomorrow". He agreed. We then found out there indeed wasn't going to be school. I about died. Not because they would be home but because I lived in Colorado Springs and Adam lived and Cedar and snow days never happened very often.
This is our beautiful "red" mountain. It is so pretty with a little dusting of snow.
BayLee was so happy I was out there with her. It made it all worth it.
This is "sprinkles" the snowman-snowwoman. They were
arguing about what the gender was.....not too sure what was decided!!
BayLee was so thrilled with the outcome.


Anyways, we have had a fun day. I then of course turned it to a snowball fight!! But the snow is quickly melting away.
*LOGAN WANTED TO BE THE PHOTOGRAPHER SO THAT IS WHY HE ISN'T IN ANY OF THE PICTURES.




3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Cute picture of you and BayLee!

TIF said...

that picture of you and baylee really is so dang cute!

TIF said...

I would love to take your little girls one year pictures! :) hopefully my phone will be up and running by then. i'm just lame to pay the bills on time. remind me as we get closer and i'll open a time to do that. (i make myself sound so busy, i'm really not) anyhow i'll message you my phone number on facebook when i get the chance?! sound good?! :)