Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

Mia is now 10 months old and I can't believe it. I also can't believe that I was ever worried about her development. She has always been "behind" the schedule that some doctor came up with and I have decided I am not going to let them worry me ANYMORE!! She is just fine, she is taking her time but eventually she reaches each milestone. She is now climbing and scooting, when she is sitting still she is on all fours but when she starts to move she goes back into the army crawl and it is so cute!
She is always happy and we have so much fun hanging out during the day.
Just happy to be hanging out.
I put the movies away at least 5 times a day. ( My favorite
thing in the world is to see her sitting like this with her feet underneath her)

Helping me do the dishes. She is such a great helper.

Her favorite hang out is under the tree.

4 comments:

The Pope Family said...

Valerie likes to help me with the dishes too, she has even climbed on the door. I love how they are so curious

Active Ackleys said...

She is so darling! The doctors don't know everything! I had one walking at 9mths and one walking at about 13 months. Each one is different. She's so cute though. It's amazing how much all three of them look like you. I'm jealous of the dishwasher!!! We live in an OLD home. If we want a washer, I have to lose cabinet space.

Doty Family said...

Pretty, Flopsy Mopsy, puddin and Pie!! Love you!!

Kris said...

She is so darn cute! I love the one with the videos!!!!