Monday, December 15, 2008

I Prefer Dreaming of a White Christmas!

We live in the desert so we don't ever really get snow. It started to snow once the kids got to school. They were so excited to play in the snow. Myself however, I am not fond of snow AT ALL!!! I think I lived in Colorado Springs for way too long. I like dreaming of a white Christmas but now that it is happening......I will call it a nightmare. :)
Since it started to snow after Adam had gone to work, he had
to ride his motorcycle home.....we only have one working car so
hopefully the snow doesn't last all week like it is suppose to!
The snow made Logan so happy. I had to pull him and Bay in
at 6:15. They were so excited.

Not sure why he is using a rake! Can you tell that we don't
get snow often??
This is at noon......long before the peak of the snow storm!!!!

2 comments:

Mberenis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris said...

I love that shot of Logan. Are you sure you don't miss the snow?! I love to play in it but not to drive in or be frozen when I come back in the house. But hey great days for hot cocoa!!!!!