Thursday, November 27, 2008

What Happens when Adam Takes NyQuil

Every year Adam makes the Apple and Cherry Pie for Thanksgiving. This year he has a really bad cold and still insisted on making the pies. He called in sick on Wednesday and spent most of the day drugged and in bed. I got the crust made and went and pulled him out of bed to do the rest. He is the artistic one between us, he does such a great job with the pies. I am so thankful for him and the love that he shows me and the help he gives me when he can. He works so hard for our family and works super hard so I don't have to go to work and can TRY to raise good kids.

Finished Cherry Pie
SCALPEL


Wiping the brow

Open Pie Surgery (this is when the overdose of NyQuil is apparant-laughing my head off at this point)

At this point I was worried. :) BayLee was so confused..........

1 comment:

the sutton clan said...

That is sooo funny!!! oh my goodness.