Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Kids Still Have "IT"!!

What a blast we had!! I had a wonderful reunion with Ellie-it was great. We spent the day laughing, talking, shopping, and hanging out. Got lost and confused a couple times WITH a GPS but we laughed our way through it and made memories we will laugh at forever. We went to Cracker Barrel for dinner where we found out that the NEW KIDS had eaten breakfast there that morning. We could hardly focus on eating our dinner. We hustled to the E Center with awesome buttons that Ellie bought in the 80's and brought them with her. They were a big hit.
The concert was MAGICAL. I told my kids it was better than DisneyLand and I love Disneyland. We screamed our way through the night, dancing, yelling, STANDING, jumping. Thanks to Ellies wonderful hubby Wade, he is definatley a great catch. Thanks again Wade and Ellie.
Next time, it's on me Ellie. Great times and it seriously is the best concert I have been to. They did a great show and they look great too!! I would write more but I am living on three hours of sleep. Must get to bed.



Ellie and I before the concert. Don't you just love this flag??? Ellie got it in Italy.
Friends Forever For SURE!!!!


Of Course I HAD to get a shirt.
I LOVE NKOTB!!!!!





4 comments:

Doty Family said...

You crack me up!! Call me in the morning!!!

TIF said...

this is absolutely fantastic!
you rock mandee dover!

Kris said...

Love the butt shot!!!!!!

the sutton clan said...

I'm still living in the afterglow! oh my... I feel like I've topped out in life now. How can anything else ever match up to that!!!