Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Got an Award!

My BestFriend Brandy got this awesome award on her blog and she shared the love and gave me an award too! Her blog is my VERY favorite one to go to, her cute kids make me laugh, and she is such a great mom. We share this blog together too. We have known eachother for 10 years and we have a friendship that will last forever.

Because of her awarding me, I now get to pass it on and give the same award to 5 of my other favorite blogging friends. Drum Roll please........

Ellie: Ellies blog brings me smiles, laughs, and sometimes even tears. She is my bestfriend from highschool. We went to highschool together in Aviano Italy. We had the best school-for real-everyone loved everyone and I am not just saying that. She is such a great mom and I see that in her blog all the time. She has the cutest little family and she loves the 50s. We went to the New Kids on The Block concert together last weekend and had a blast. Her blog is so creative and I love her to pieces.

Tiff: Tiff was one of my young women in my church. I use to teach her and now through her blog she teaches me. She is such an amazing young lady and she can bring a smile to anyones face. Go to her blog-you will see what I mean. She has an amazing talent in photography, she takes beautiful pictures and you feel all the emotion behind each photo. She is in LOVE and it is so fun to read about their adventures.

Mindy: Mindy is a friend of mine. She is such a great mother. I love to go to her blog and see the fun things she does with her beautiful kids. She always has a smile on her face and you can see that in every post. I don't think Mindy EVER has anything bad to say about anything or anyone. She inspires me to be a better mom whenever I go to her blog.

Kim: Kim was also one of my bestfriends from highschool. We have stayed in touch eversince 1994. She is such a great mom too and I love to go to her blog and see what she is up to. I love blogging because it is a great way to stay in touch with everyone. I will always think of Kim as a bubbly person with so much to give. Thanks Kim for your great friendship-keep blogging!!!

Amber: I know Amber through Adams work. She is his bosses wife. She is such a great mom and I love to see all of her great ideas. I don't know her very well but hope to get to know her better. Just seems life is soooo busy for the both of us. Her blog is private but trust me....it is super cute. Her girls are dang cute. They always look so cute.

Enjoy ladies!! Copy and paste the directions and graphic for your blog. Have fun with it. You truly do have wonderful blogs and I enjoy reading them.

Now it's time to list my 5 crazy addictions!
1:BLOGGING, BLOGGING, BLOGGING
2: Saturday Garage Sales
3: COKE COKE COKE
4:Love looking through old photos
5:MODGE PODGE!!!!!

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions:On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.Now get to it I can't wait to see your creativity in recreating your own blog awards!

Labels:


No comments: