Sunday, November 23, 2008

Family Photo Shoot---then the batteries died!!

Can I just tell you how lucky we are to be living in such a great area. There are photo opportunities all over the place. We try to take our family photos somewhere different each year. This year we went to the Jacob Hamblin home. Jacob Hamblin is part of LDS history and setteled Santa Clara. Out front there are peach trees and a grape vineyard.
I really wanted to take a fun crazy family photo in the tree but the darn batteries in the camera died!!! One thing about digital cameras that drives me nutso!!!

Four little monkeys playing in the tree!
She is our little Diva- Yesterday she told me she wants to be a
clothing designer in New York or Milan!!!!!! OH BOY!!!


WHAT A HUNK!!!

This will be part of our Christmas Card!We are ordering
them from my cousin Stephanie at Something Simple Designs.

The Family photo!!! Logan is looking down but this is the
ONLY picture that came close to working out right. That
is the fun with tripods! :)





3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Cute, cute! I love the one of the 3 of them together!

Kris said...

So cute!!!! That's why I never leave home without extra batteries in my bag!!!

TIF said...

so. can i take your family pictures sometime, just for fun? :) i need all the practice i can get if someday i'm going to be successful at it? :)

who took these ones?! i really like them. i took some bridals at the same location once.