Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blogging Brain Freeze

Since the election on Tuesday I haven't been my normal cheery blogging self. But as I ran across this quote today in my moms recipe box, I knew it was my Father in Heaven placing this before me. Some times I let things affect me so much that I lose who I am.Will "he" really affect my daily life with my family, friends, and my day to day things. NO, so I need to be supportive and show "him" that I will trust that he has our best interest in mind.

So here is the quote:
"Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done whether you like it or not. Being forced to work, and forced to do your best, will breed in your temperance and self-control. Diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness, and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know".
-Charles Kingsley

1 comment:

the sutton clan said...

i just checked the seating chart for the e center and our tickets are sooo sweet! i'm so excited! see you friday!!!