Sunday, October 26, 2008

What Happens When Logan Spends Time With Dad




Logan spent the day with Adam while I was busy with Super Saturday. He had a lot of fun apparently. Actually he was really good. He just hung out with Adam at work and then they had to go help a friend of ours and Logan got a hold of a Sharpee. He was putting little dots on Adam so Adam got a hold of black eyeliner and Sharpee and turned Logan into a French Dude. I about died!!!! Most of it has come of but it was really hard to look at Logan today with eyeliner around his eye (wouldn't come off). I kept telling him it really brings out his eyes. Thank heavens the rest came off in tonights bath. I don't know how he would have explained wearing makeup to his friends at school in the morning.
Adam and Logan have great times together. They are one in the same and love to tease eachother. They keep me going for sure!!!!


3 comments:

Doty Family said...

That's about the funniest thing I have ever seen!!! Only Adam and Logan!!

the sutton clan said...

hahaha!!! gotta love dads. I can't believe he did that with a SHARPIE!!! But Wade would totally have done that as well. I like the french dude look though. Very distinguished!

Kellie said...

Oh my, a sharpie...I can not say I would think that was funny so you are much better then I!!! However, he does look great :)