Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thank Heaven for Brothers


Mia loves Logan and Logan loves Mia. They are so cute together. Her whole face brightens up when he walks in the room. She thinks he is the funniest person around. I think it is because he is so animated and full of energy. I hope they grow up being close. They have 10 years between
them which is a big gap. My brother and I have a 7 1/2 year gap and now that we are older we are close. I hope Mia and Logan are able to confide in one another and that he will protect her and she will be there for him too. I think brothers are awesome and I am so glad that Mia has a sister and a brother. One lucky girl.

2 comments:

The Pope Family said...

Valerie is the same way with Lydia, when she steps off the bus after school Valerie holds out her arms for a big hug.

Vanessa said...

aww :) I just can't wait to have boys some day :)