Friday, October 10, 2008

TaGgeD
I was tagged by Mindy.
A list of eights.

8 TV shows I love to watch(Beware REALITY TV JUNKIE)
1.Survivor
2. Big Brother
3. Biggest Loser
4. CSI
5.CSI:Miami
6. Without a Trace
7. ER (so sad it is the last season)
8. Rachel Ray

8 things that happened yesterday(I can't think that far back)

1. Got my kids to school a little late.
2. Did laundry
3. Took a shower at 2:30
4. Made a diaper cake
5. Went to Kmart and found Mia a swimsuit for next summer for .75!
6. Made Chicken Rings and Hashbrowns for dinner (LAZY)
7. Trying to plan Enrichment activity for November AND still working on Super Saturday!
8. Watched Survivor, CSI (SOOOO SAD), and ER.


8 favorite places to eat
1. 25 MAIN (best place on earth)
2. Vecchios (Polcenigo,Italy)
3. Hole in the Wall (Italy, but no longer there)
4. Athenos (greek restaurant in Salt Lake)
5. Iggys
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Red Robin (one is coming to St. George!!)
8. Cafe Rio

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Adam coming home
2. Seeing my nephew and Neice tomorrow
3. Seeing my sis in law tomorrow
4. NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!
5. Seeing ELLIE!!!!!!
6. My Grandmas 100th birthday
7. Super Saturday
8. Adam coming home (did I already mention that?)


8 things on my wish list

1. A maid!!!
2. new bread pans
3. Patience!
4. a house with a basement
5. A trip to New York with my hubbie
6. A trip back to Europe
7. NEW SHOES!!
8. More counter space in my kitchen :)

8 people I tag:
1. Brandy
2. kris
3. Tiff
4. Ellie
5. Kim
6. Amber
7. Steph
8. Tony

1 comment:

TIF said...

I totally did this! I always steal them from peoples blogs without being tagged. I am grateful for the tag! :)
I looked for you after sacrament meeting, I wanted to give you a big squeeze. But I couldn't find you. Then, I saw you driving by Albertsons, and I was honking but you weren't looking. It was a sad moment for me. ha.
I want you to know, I think you're an amazing person and you've touched my life! Also. I hope we can keep in touch and my momma sure would appreciate a call now and then, I bet. Her number is still the same. :)