Saturday, October 18, 2008

Mia Mia Mia

Since Mia slept through the whole pumpkin patch adventure, I decided to take some fall pictures of her at my parents house. I took about 50 (no exaggeration) and had to pick six for the blog!!! That was hard. They all turned out so cute. I love Mia so much, she brings such peace into my quite hectic life. I love the time we have together one on one during the week. I get the best cuddles, snuggles, and loves. Her big blue eyes totally melt my heart.






5 comments:

Doty Family said...

Those are beautiful and that outfit does look good on her. Which one are you blowing up?

MindyLu said...

How cute your kids are! I love the pumpkin patch pics too! It looks like you had a great little getaway!

Lacey said...

She is so cute. I think that her an Maddison are about the same age. Jason and I get a kick out of your blog. He laughs because he says that you haven't changed at all.

Wright Family said...

She looks so cute. You are the sweetest thank so so much for the sweet rolls you sent over last night they were wonderful.

Kris said...

Cutie pie!!! I wish we could get together more often....yesterday was fun.