Saturday, October 4, 2008

In the Cookies of Life, Sisters are the Chocolate Chips

I always wanted a sister. I thought it would be fun to have a sister. I thought it would be heaven. Well, BayLee and Mia are already the greatest of friends. I have always been jealous of my friends that had sisters to hang out with and confide in. BayLee is such a proud big sister. I thought the novelty would wear off and thankfully it hasn't. Mia can't make a peep without Bay checking on her. I hope they will always be close. I hope they are always
the first to find out eachothers news, whether it is happy or sad. I hope that when the day comes of toy sharing, clothing sharing, boys, friends, and everything else that is ahead of them they will always be close. These are some moments caught of the two of them together.





3 comments:

The Pope Family said...

I am right there with you, I wish I had a sister too, but at least my girls have a sister. They are so cute.

Doty Family said...

You got a sista silly, ME!!! Thanks for your help today with the Modge Podge! Little devil that she is I love her. Your awesome!!!!!

My boys are Army Brats said...

Awww that's so sweet! My boys are rough and tumble but really do love each other!