Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Coolest Punk Rocker
Cute Super Girl (Take note of the "girl" behind her. It took me until the party was almost over to realize it was her friend Laife-who is really a boy)

This is Mia right before she fell out of her stroller, thanks to me. Note-She is ok!

The PUNK ROCKER!!! Scary thing is-he was really good at it. :)

SUPER GIRL
I LOVE Halloween. I had so much fun this morning watching the Parade at Red Mountain Elementary School. When I saw Logan come through I was really sad, this is his last year at the Elementary School, it is really hitting me hard all of a sudden. He is growing up so much and amongst the grief he sometimes gives me, he is such a sweet kid. ANYWAYS, back to Halloween. I was also able to be the Party Mom for BayLees class and it was so much fun. I love being with kids. Maybe I was meant to be a teacher-who knows. :)
We did a pinata, crafts, and musical Pumpkins.
Here are a few pics of the day, and I am sure we will have pics for the night.

1 comment:

TIF said...

cutest kids in the world Mandee! Logan is quite the little man! I love it!