Sunday, September 14, 2008

TAG: THE FIVE

10 years ago I:
1. was 22 years old (holy moly)
2. Got married
3. Had Logan
4. lived in a REALLY bad apartment
5. drove a Subaru

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Make Breakfast
2. Go to Church
3. Relax
4. Have a BBQ with the fam
5. Spend quality time with Adam

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Artichokes (yes, that is a snack)
3. Ice Cream
4. COKE COKE COKE
5. crackers and cream cheese

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. pay off my parents and brothers house
3. have a house in each climate
4. Show my children the world
5. pay for my childrens education and my brothers kids educations

5 places I have lived:
1. Colorado Springs
2. Ana Glyfada, Greece
3. Polcenigo, Italy
4 Cedar City, Utah (hate to admit it)
5. Ivins, UT

Five jobs I have had:
1. MOTHER MOTHER MOTHER
2. Clerk at a craft store
3. Chick-Fil-A
4. Utah Disaster Kleenup
5. Babysitting (still do that)

I tag...
1. Ellie
2. Kim
3. Maggie
4. April
5. Stephanie


Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

the sutton clan said...

Mandee--- you have Miley Cyrus playing on your blog??!!! You must warn people before they unknowingly go on with their computers volume on full blast!!! I think I just lost 2 years off my life. :-)

Tiffani said...

I like reading about you! :)

PLUS, mom said you cut off your hair, lets get a picture up, eh?