Tuesday, September 30, 2008

SHE DID IT!!!!

Ok, so I read a great story about courage for Family Home Evening. I was so impressed that BayLee knew exactly why I had read it. After I was done I of coursed asked "What was this story about?" Logan answered with "Courage". I asked "Logan what in your life do you need courage for?" He answered with something witty. I then asked Bay the same question and she said "Riding my bike without training wheels" YES!!!! I did it!! THE POINT GOT TAKEN. So then for the activity we made a big deal that this was her rising shining moment and got the wheels off. Adam rolled up his sleeves and got ready to battle the battle. And this is what happened.......

SHE DIDN"T EVEN NEED HELP!!!!!!! Way to go Bay!!!! Looks like a new bike will have to be in the near future.

4 comments:

The Pope Family said...

How exciting, what a smart girl to apply the lesson in her life.

MindyLu said...

Mandee I totally teared up watching that video of her riding her bike! (Gotta love post pardom hormones! If I am crying over your kids riding their bikes a growing up what will I be doing with my own?) Seriously such a big moment so glad you captured it on video!

Doty Family said...

Way to go BayLee!!!!

Kris said...

Yeah Bay!!!! Great job.