Thursday, August 21, 2008

We love nap time

Now that the house is nice and quiet during the day Mia is starting to get into a routine. She is so much fun. Yesterday she was really fussy because teething is beginning and we had had a long tiring day because of that. I was holding her and singing to her and she fell asleep. She curled up in the fetal position and looked like she could sleep for hours. I look at the clock and realize I have to go get BayLee and Logan in five minutes. Isn't that the way luck goes?? :) I love watching the kids sleep, so innocent and happy. I hadn't put any pictures on the blog for awhile and wanted to share my sweet sleeping baby with everyone.



I love the "sucking" face that babies make while they sleep.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Awww those are cute pics :) I love when they are all curled up :)