Thursday, August 14, 2008

Four Generations

Today I was hanging out with my mom ,dad and Grandma. OHHH the luxuries of having kids in school. :) Anyways, as I was headed out the door I had a thought. There aren't too many people who can say their Grandma lived to be over 100 years old. I need pictures of my kids with their Great Grandma as much as possible. She will be 100 in November. She is such a great lady. I love her soooo much. She goes back in forth from her house in Sandy to my moms house in Cedar. She still lives by herself and takes care of herself. She is such an inspiration to me and my kids love her. I love you Grandma!!!



Four Generations hanging out at TJ Max!

5 comments:

Active Ackleys said...

That's so awesome!!! I made sure to get as many pictures of my grandma, mom, Kaity and I together before she passed away in December. Now, looking back on the pictures and the smiles I'm glad I had those moments.

The Pope Family said...

Wow 100! That is so neat.

Doty Family said...

So fun! Your lucky to have her so close so you can see her. Mia will be thankful for the pictures one day and so will you!!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome she is still doing so well. I cannot imagine what it would be like to live that long. Such fun pictures.

Kris said...

That is so great!!!! Give your Grandma a hug from me!!!!