Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Day of School ALREADY

Never fear the first day is here. Holy cow. I can't believe I am old enough to have a fifth grader and a first grader. It totally blows my mind. Logan was so excited he woke up at 6:00 this morning. I think my days of sleeping in have ended. :) I had to wake BayLee up though at 7:45. They were so cute today getting ready. Their hair had to be just right and they had to wear just the right outfit. They had a french toast breakfast and juice. This is Logans last year in elementary school then off to the big school on a bus. BayLees teacher is Mrs. Murphy and is super nice. Logans teacher is Mrs. Marshall and we haven't heard anything but good things about her. I spent my day hanging out with Mia. I think I can get used to this. :) I miss my helpers though. I am blessed to have great helpers. Love you guys!!!!!!! Didn't get pictures of Logan at the school he was in a hurry to go to his classroom.

Off to school. I didn't realize the sun was in Bays eyes.
This is his "macho" stance!!! (I love his shirt and shorts)
My little first grader. So excited!!!!!
This is Taya. They were in the same class lastyear. Thank heaven for familiar faces.
BayLee and JD of course. They are growing up so fast.

3 comments:

The Pope Family said...

Wow, they start school early. Here year round and 9 months start at the end of August. Lydia's track, track 1 starts later, mid-September. I love that I don't have to rush around in August and I can take my time.

Doty Family said...

Sad, but happy times! I love our kids. Cute pictures!

Kris said...

Glad they had great first days!!!!!