Sunday, August 24, 2008

7 Months Old!!! NO way~~

SEVEN MONTHS OLD
She has always loved to stick her tongue out. Seriously that is how she was born, sticking her tongue out. Pretty cute.
Daddy painted the girls nails today. She loves to cross her feet. And she can spread all of her toes apart. Such pretty toesies!!

As I was talking to my friend Mindy today at church(in the hall during class mind you) I came to the realization that Mia is seven months old today. My oh my! Where did the time go?? I can't believe it. The nine months I was carrying her didn't seem to go by this quickly. She is such a little bundle of joy. These are some of the milestones we are going through right now:

*Rolling all over the place and kind of scooting to get to where she wants to be.

*Teething.....but where are the teeth?

* Sleeping through the night (since two months old.....NICE)

* Eating babyfood with us at the table at meal time and loves her high chair

*Tries to sit up......kind of

*LOVES her brother and sister

*LOVES her daddy

*LOVES her MOM

2 comments:

The Pope Family said...

I think that is so cute that Adam paints their nails. What a good Dad.

Doty Family said...

That's my one of my favorite dresses. She looks so cute in it on her cute. makes you dizzy, brown and pink blanket. Hard to believe 7 months!! As Tyson would say, Love you Mia FIa!!!!