Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Off to Girls Camp (without me)

Well, Girls Camp finally got here!!! WOW!!!! I just sent off the best group of young women to cedar mountain. If you think planning a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, a childs birthday party, or a family reunion is tough you haven't been a Camp Director for a group of girls ages 12-18!!!! Each summer the young women of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints have a four day campout. The ward (group of members in one area) appoints a director and assistant to put together a successful campout. It was so much work but you know what? It was so much fun. I truly, honestly enjoyed it. Unfortunatley I wasn't able to go to camp this year to watch the hardwork unfold because babies are not allowed at the camp. But I have all the faith in the world in the leaders that are going. I will be able to spend a little while up there on Friday, I am so excited. This is a great time to reflect on Christ and have your testimony grow. What a great group of girls. Love you all!!!!! Hope you don't get rained out!!!!! P.S.BayLee and Logan are on a campout with grandma and grandpa. So, it is Adam, Mia, and I. Talk about quiet. Most of my friends are up on the mountain too so my phone isn't even ringing much(that part is sad!! :( )

IVINS 6TH WARD YOUNG WOMEN



1 comment:

Brandy & Josh said...

MISSED YOU!!!! It was so great. Weird not to talk to you for 3 day's. LOVE YOU!!