Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Peas, Please-6 months






Mia was not too impressed by the peas that Logan picked for dinner. But she loves the camera-for sure. I would feed her the peas, she would make a gagging "how could you feed me this" look, I would pull out the camera and she would give me a smile. How in the heck do babies know what tastes good and what doesn't? That is crazy. But I don't think I will pull those out again for a little while, give her time to forget it. :) I can't believe my baby is already 6 months old. She is such a joy and a very happy baby. Still trying to work on the sitting up. We are off to the doctor tomorrow for her well-child check up. I will let you know how it all goes.

1 comment:

BigDog said...

now i wonder if she is my girl. she should love them with some butter!