Thursday, July 17, 2008

Joys of a Measuring Cup

We had so much fun today. Logan and BayLee are camping with Grandma and Grandpa at Pine Valley so Mia and I have just been hangin out!!!!I put her in the walker and she wanted nothing to do with all the toys I had put on the tray so I pulled out the measuring cups and spoons and she was content long enough for me to sweep and mop the floor. I can't believe she will be 6 months old next week. OH MY GOODNESS!!! Time flies so fast. She is so stinkin' cute and I spent all day playing with her.
And yes, some day she will get hair!!!!






2 comments:

Brandy & Josh said...

Stinkin' Cute!!! And she is getting hair you can notice it now. Patience is a virtue mom!

Stephanie said...

Such a cute girl with some big, gorgeous eyes. Sounds like you enjoyed your time just hanging out with Mia. 6 months is such a fun age.