Wednesday, July 2, 2008

If it isn't broken.....Don't fix it!

First of all I must say that I am probably the only Beverly Hills 90210 fan around that still admits I loved the show. I infact have the boxed seasons 1,2, and 3. But I about died when I found out that they are going to "redo" the show and call past cast members to play themselves these many years later. Give me a break.....Will I watch it? Probably, that is the sad part. :) But I personally think it won't last too long. I think it is because of Jennie Garths success on Dancing with the Stars, for you 90210 fans that was Kelly. Some things just can't be redone-Superman Returns is proof of that. :)

2 comments:

the sutton clan... said...

WHAT??? That is so funny they are bringing that back. The 80's are so in fashion right now! I love those black heels on the right, though...

Kris said...

Yeah, I think I'll pass on the remake!!!!