Friday, July 11, 2008

Cherish the Moments

My three prize possesions. Aren't they so cute? I had to capture this moment.

Logan loves babies so much. He is so good with
Mia. I think he will always be protective of her.

BayLee and Mia already have a special bond
that is so cute. BayLee walks into the room
and Mia just smiles and lights up.






There is nothing more I love than being a mother. Of course being a wife is right with it. I love the great moments that I am able to share with my kids. I wanted pictures of Mia on her tummy and BayLee and Logan wanted to be a part of it too. I swear they have little radars in their brains when I am up to something fun. We were being so silly on our bed having so much fun. Today was Logans last day of summer camp. I can't believe summer vacation is already coming to a close. It has been such a fun summer. I think sometimes I focus so much on the headaches of motherhood that I forget the positive far outweighs the negative. I think if I can stop comparing myself to other moms I will be just fine. I love Logans compassionate spirit and creative mind. I love BayLees ability to make me laugh and her creativity. I love Mias happy spirit and love watching her grow. Being a mom is by far the coolest thing that has ever happened to me and I think my kids are the CUTEST in the world.

5 comments:

Mindy & Russ said...

So cute! I love the new pics! Mia is getting so BIG! I hope you got a little sleep tonight it was fun chatting for a minute on facebook!

Brandy & Josh said...

CUTE!!!! Love the one of you and Mia. The good does out weight the negative most days! Love being a mom.

Tiffani said...

Dover Family Circus, huh? I love it.
your family is beautiful, just so you know. And I found out you had a blog and wanted to let you know i have one too! :)
I love it!

Kris said...

Yeah, your kids are cute!!!! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies sometimes. 4 weeks till school starts! Whoa!

The Pope Family said...

They are getting so big! How's the ward?