Thursday, June 5, 2008

WARNING!!!!!

It really is a miracle how resiliant little babies are. Today I had one of the scariest things happen. BayLee, Mia, and I were having a fun girls day out (Logan is with Grandma and Grandpa for the week). We had gone to the mall, Wal-mart, and visited Dad at work. Well, we thought we would do a little grocery shopping before we went home. Well, BayLee was tired so she wanted to sit in the back of the cart( i usually don't let her). Mia was in her car seat on the handle part, locked in. Well, as I was grabbing coke off the shelf BayLee was trying to climb out. Got her foot stuck on the edge of the cart and the cart started to fall. I turn around and say an excplicite word that summed up what I was feeling and Mias car seat went falling off the cart. I screamed and ran to her unaware that BayLee was still under the cart! I call Adam and he came running and turned from dad to EMT and made sure they were both ok. We all were ok, just a little shook up. Thank heavens for car seats and really they are both ok. But my advice to all you people is NEVER let your child stand up in the cart or let them climb out. That was my stupid fault and I am still beating myself up over it. Thank you to the nice Albertsons people and the man in the yellow shirt. :)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Looks like you guys have had a fun week. Aside from the shopping cart incident and the Mia explosion from last night!!! (Adam told me) And now you get to cap it all of with High School Musical. Sounds so fun!

the sutton clan... said...

Mandee! NKOTB is coming to my area! You need to come here and go with me. I'll buy the concert tickets if you can get here or to seattle. really really really- you need to come.