Monday, June 30, 2008

Sweet Angels

After a long summer day I often just love to sit on the end of the kids beds and talk with them about their days. My favorite time of the day is when I get to put them to bed. Not because they are going to bed but because it is a time I get to hear them pray and know what is on their minds. BayLee and Logan say wonderful prayers, they really open their hearts and I am amazed at what they pray for. I also love to read to them. This has been a tradition from the beginning. Mia is already getting a bedtime story-it is my time to let them know how much I love them. The day may have been really crummy but at the end of the day we close with a hug and a kiss and always look forward to the next day. I love to watch them sleep, they look like angels and you wonder how you could have ever gotten after them for anything they may have done that day. Children are angels and I sure love mine!!!! :) I am grateful to be a mother and I am honored my heavenly father sent me three of his children to mother during their mortal life. I am thankful that we are an eternal family. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you!!!!!!

1 comment:

Brandy & Josh said...

So cute. I love it when they are sleeping, so innocent and precious!