Friday, June 27, 2008

I Got Tagged (sort of)

My friend Brandy got tagged and she tagged anybody who would do it so I finally have a few minutes of PEACE and Quiet (ok, that is taking it a bit far).


Husband Tag
1- What is your husband's name? Adam David Dover
2- Who said I love you first? He did (we were watching Backdraft)
3- Who is taller? That would be Adam FOR SURE
4- Who is smarter? Book-Adam Street- Me
5- Who is more sensitive?I would probably say we are both pretty sensitive
6- Who does the laundry? Laundry is a family chore (Who am I kidding? I do it!!!)
7- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, because I am always right. :)
8- Who pays the bills? He makes it possible to pay the bills but I pay them
9- Who cooks more? Me
10- What meals do you cook together? Sunday Meals, Grill Food, Seafood, and Chinese
11- Who is more stubborn? Adam is too stubborn to admit it is him!
12-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I'm wrong?????No way!!! :)
13- Who is more clean?Me
14- Who has more siblings? Me BUT I only have two and Adam has 14(figure that out!)
15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Adam wears the pants but I wear the belt
16- What do you like to do together? ANYTHING!!! I love my friday night dates. As long as we are togehter I am happy
17- Who eats more sweets? Adam
18- Guilty Pleasures? RC Toys all the way, and Geocaching (The rest I can't mention)!!!!
19- How did you meet?Long story but Kris Doty (Graff) and Ed Dover introduced us
20- Who asked who out first? Neither!!!!
21- Who kissed who first? We met in the middle!
22- Who proposed? Adam, DUH
23- Best features? His Bottom but don't you dare look!!!! I guess I like his eyes too :)
24- What is his best quality? He always tries to find the good in people and he is a very loyal friend. Once you are apart of his life you always will be. He doesn't hesitate to help out others. He is a great dad and loves to play with his kids. He works hard for us and I appreciate that so much. Love ya Pookie!!!
I Tag Ellie, Stephanie, Kim, Kris, Heather Jones, Katie, and Maggie. And if I am a space case and didn't mention you of course I TAG you too!!!!

1 comment:

the sutton clan... said...

I just finished my tag. :-)