Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thank You President Bush For The Wii

Thanks to good Ole President Bush and the stimulus check the Dovers helped stimulate the economy by buying a wii!!! Oh my gosh, I am not a video game person but the wii is fantastic. Lastweekend Logan and Adam went on a campout and that left Bay and I with the wii! We had so much fun playing The Playground that we stayed up until 11:30 playing it and Bay slept in until 10:00 the next morning. You can tell by the pics that Logan didn't even waste time putting on a shirt after his bath when they got back. Needless to say BayLee and I haven't layed one hand on the wii since. Thank heavens for Fathers and Sons campout......how about another one this weekend:)

Talk about serious game face
Look at me and SMILE!!!!!!

2 comments:

Brandy & Josh said...

He is so skinny!! Holy crow, anyway it will keep him busy this summer! Thank you Mr. Bush. How about another???

Kris said...

Yeah, I could go for another one too!!!!! I wanna come play :)