Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spending the Weekend with Great Grandma

I took BayLee and Mia up to Salt Lake this weekend. We went to cousin Ajays house for a couple of days and spent three days with Great Grandma. She is 99 years old and she is the happiest person I know. She is indeed an inspiration to me and my family. BayLee loved reading her books to Great Grandma and loves to drink her chocolate milk. Mia would just look at Great Grandma and smile (I know the picture doesn't catch that too well :) We had a great time and we love you Great Grandma!!!!! Should've taken a four generation picture DARN IT!!!!!


Mia Sophia and Grace Simkins (99yrs)

Mia Sophia, Great Grandma, BayLee, and Me




Mother and Daughter

1 comment:

Kris said...

Love the picture of your mom and grandma. They are even dressed alike!!!!