Monday, March 31, 2008

On the Runway!!

While in Salt Lake BayLee, Mia, and I stayed at Great Grandmas. One of the reasons we went up there was so my parents could take my Grandma to my brothers classroom at his school. He teaches Utah History to seventh graders and since my grandma has lived just about a century she went to his class as a special guest and answered questions like: What was it like before electricity was in homes? What was it like to have horse and buggies instead of cars? She had a great time doing it. While they were at the school BayLee and I had fun with the camera and she was a supermodel. She loved making the "pouting model" face. A Little too good if you ask me!

"Pouting Model"

All the grandkids and great-grandkids

love playing with the "saloon" doors!!

What a cutie!
Just happy to be here!

1 comment:

susan said...

MISS YOU ALL
SUSAN BRYANT.